THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Followers

Pages

Sunday 23 October 2011

FAST.

Right, starting 10pm no calories. comprende.
Best friends round in the morning, then we are off to a concert. Time to get drunk :) No food, no fucking way. I'm such a fat cow it is unbelievable. Then her birthday the day afterwards. YAY. Then more pissup time :) I hope she likes her main present, i honestly do. Gah, need some more followers on here lol :D anyway, 11:52pm she's back from spain in 8 minutes. wooop. Peace out mother fuckers.

2 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a spiritual blog which I have titled “AccordingtotheBook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog. I'm definitely following back. <3

    xoxo
    http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete