THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Followers

Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

alright motherfuckers?

Today has been so fucking shit. Pigged my fat heffalump face out. URGHH. I literally could just curl into a ball and die. Hate myself such an immense amount right now. Fish, Chips, Sauce, A flake and popcorn. OINK.FUCKING.OINK. I should not have done that, especiallly not somebody of my size. People look at me in the street and think fucking heffalump, screw the paranoia i can see it in their eyes. Anyway, the friend is here so i have to leave.Catch you later.

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. :/ I binged today as well - chicken. Baked potato. the list goes on....

    but I know you can do this.

    I'm Glitch, by the way - and it's nice to meet ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I binge on chocolate all the time, but ah well, it was worth it!! yum!!
    You make me laugh with what you have written, I dont know whether I was meant to find it funny or not! haha!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete