THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Followers

Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Ohh it has been a while.
It's insane, life is so uppety crickety jumpety jump right now.

The thick black smog is approaching, slowly smothering me, inhaling through my mouth, my nose, it's creeping in.

My ears, my eyes, every nook, every cranny, every way it can it invades me.

Until you look in my eyes and the lights are on, but nobody's home.

Just that blank look i have, my eyes glazed.

No fight.


No.


No.

I could pretend I have someone, anyone to talk to, to nurse it better, chase my demons away.
But why?

That would be lying.

Do I really want that to be another FUCKED attribute about me?

I just want to curl up, lock myself away and cry, cry a rivers of tears, and then drown in my own sorrow.

Fuckkkk, the higher you climb, the harder the fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment