THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Fast

Right today I have had 2 cookies a sandwich and mini milky way :/ probably a million calories oops oh well I can do this. Sat looking at some ugly girl with a disguting ear stretcher the annoying thing is she thinks she looks great fuck sake girl. I know I sound botchy but Jesus take some
Pride at least!!!! Right from 6pm I'm fasting again, aiming for a cheeky 52 hours, not too ambitious. Not been on or for pfffftttt, 2 weeks now! Jesus! Mental. But yeah sat on the college bus typing
On
My phone like a bender. Ignore the pure shitness of this. Wen I get home
I will do some exercise I think :) love you guys xxx

3 comments:

  1. I think I'll do a liquid fast tomorrow before I get back to my ruined ABC. Good luck to you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl. I don't know if you will ever read this, since it's been so long since you were on here, but I thought I'd give it a try. Maybe you get the e-mail notifications or something? Idk.

    I just wanted you to know that I found your blog, and I really like it! I hope there will be more posts to come, 'cause it would be a shame not.

    Know that you are never alone, and that you are so much stronger than you will ever dream.
    Stay strong love! <3

    ReplyDelete